Lore Issue #29: AI Video and The Future of Hollywood
We're trying something different with the format of today's issue. Please let us know what you think.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Let's get started.
Are you interested in sponsoring Lore? Let us know.
AI-generated video is rapidly improving as Hollywood writers go on strike amid concerns over AI replacing their roles. The timing may accelerate AI adoption in the film industry.
- Writers' strike could hasten AI adoption in film.
- AI video soon viable for games, film B-roll, and marketing.
- Long-term: anyone could create their own movies; film budgets will drop.
- Actionable Takeaway: Consider exploring AI-generated video in your industry. Educate yourself about what is currently possible.
AI Videos We Found:
We put together a thread featuring the best AI-generated videos we've discovered.
- OpenAI this week rolled out new features to select users, including GPT-4 with browsing, GPT-4 code interpreter, and GPT-4 with 32K.
- Palantir is building a chat LLM interface for war - Watch Video
- IBM to Pause Hiring for Jobs That AI Could Do - Read Article
Midjourney V5.1 is out. You can enable it in /settings.
- Generative A.I. Start-Up Cohere Valued at About $2 Billion in Funding Round - Read Article
- Guy Oseary and Ashton Kutcher-led Sound Ventures launches $240m artificial intelligence investment fund. - Read Article
- Autonomize AI Raises $4M in Seed Funding - Read Article
- ODAIA Raises $25 Million in Series B Funding to Advance Its AI-Driven Commercial Insights Software for Pharma - Read Press Release
- OpenAI closes $300M share sale at $27B-29B valuation - Read Article
- Simpplr raises $70M for its AI-powered intranet platform - Read Article
Other Tools We Found:
- ChatGPT on 2-Dimensional Map - Visit Website
- Figma Chat Wizard - View Tweet
- Hivemind, the 1st app that lets chatGPT prompt you - View Tweet
- Aomni - AutoGPT for Research - Visit Website
- AI Builders Co-Working at Susa Ventures, May 17th in San Francisco - View Details
- AI Career Fair, May 6th in San Francisco - View Details
We've replaced our AI Events DB with the great list by our friends at Cerebral Valley - Generative AI Events List
- Augmented Reality with Knowledge Interactive Emergent Ability - Read Paper
- MLCopilot: Unleashing the Power of Large Language Models in Solving Machine Learning Tasks - Read Paper
- SalesGPT - Context-aware AI Sales Assistant inspired by BabyAGI - View GitHub
- GPT-4-32K in action - View Tweet
- gpt&me by Nick Dobos - A BabyAGI style agent that creates human + AI symbiosis - View Tweet
- The First Ever Drake AI Album - View Tweet
- Advanced prompting techniques - View Tweet
- Open-source LLM trained with 64K+ context length coming later this week. - View Tweet
AI MEME OF THE WEEK
See you next week!
If you ❤️ Lore:
- Share this newsletter 🥰
- Follow us on Twitter @NathanLands & LoreAiNews.
- Join our Generative AI community on LinkedIn.