You should assume that if you click on any link on the Lore website or newsletter at any time, Lore may receive a financial benefit. This could include commissions or fees from affiliate links or the sale of products or services. If Lore mentions any product or service, it is possible that we have received a copy of the product or service for free or have a financial relationship with the company or individual providing the product or service. We will always do our best to disclose any financial relationships and avoid bias.
Lore Media, LLC ("Lore," "we," "us," or "our") operates the Lore website, newsletter, software and consulting services (the "Service"). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service.
1. Use of the Service
You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
We may terminate your access to the Service at any time, for any reason, and without notice. Upon termination, you will no longer have access to the Service and any content or data you have stored on the Service may be deleted.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Service or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Service.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
6. Governing Law
These Terms and your use of the Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
7. Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to use the Service after the posting of any changes, you accept and agree to the revised Terms.
8. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us .
Last updated: December 29th, 2022.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways when you use the Service.
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide directly to us, such as your name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter or create an account on our website.
- Information we collect automatically: We may automatically collect information about your device and usage of the Service, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type. We may also collect information about your interactions with the Service, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing and improving the Service: We may use your information to provide and improve the features and functionality of the Service.
- Communicating with you: We may use your information to send you newsletters, updates, and other promotional materials.
- Analyzing and improving the Service: We may use your information to better understand how users interact with the Service and to improve the overall user experience.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and payment processing.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal proceedings, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Lore, our users, or the public.
4. Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information we collect about you:
- Opting out of promotional communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email or by contacting us at [Insert contact information].
- Accessing and updating your information: You may request access to the information we have about you and request that we update or correct any inaccuracies by contacting us at [Insert contact information].
5. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Service. We may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your information. However, please be aware that no method of electronic transmission or storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
8. Contact Us